Here is a breakdown of the fees for the 2019 Conference:
Thursday Mini Workshops
For a description and details on these Mini Workshops, visit our Courses page or click on the individual mini in the list below to go directly to that workshop’s information. Note that registration fees are collected as part of registration while materials fees are paid directly to the instructor at the beginning of the class.
- The Basics of Ply-Split Braiding with Sarah Fortin
- $25 registration; $20 per kit materials; $10 for purchase of gripfid (optional)
- Beautiful Hems with Margarete Griffiths
- $30 registration, $0 materials
- Big Flower Class — Wet Felting Techniques
- $65 registration; $15 materials
- Drafting and Plying with Ginger Clark
- $50 registration; $20 materials
- Introduction to Weaving a Life Journey with Susan Hedge
- $25 registration; $0 materials
- Inkle Weaving Intermediate Techniques: Three Shaft Turned Krokbragd with Daryl Lancaster
- $50 registration; $5 materials
- Onion Domes Hat with Rebecca Bowen
- $45 registration; $0
- Rug Braiding — Mini Wreath Ornament with Karen Duncklee
- $10 registration; $5 materials
- What an Airhead! with Rhonda Altman
- $35 registration; $5 materials
The REGISTRATION FEE for each 2.5-Day Workshop (Friday & Saturday 9 am to noon, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm; Sunday 9 am to noon) is $260 for FTWG members and $295 for all others. For a description and details on these 2.5-Day Workshops, visit our Courses page or click on the individual workshop in the list below to go directly to that workshop’s information. Note that registration fees are collected as part of registration while materials fees are paid directly to the instructor at the beginning of the class.
- Classic and Nontraditional Rep Weave with Lucienne Coifman
- $20 materials
- Custom Fit and Fabulous: Create a Pattern Custom Fit for You with Daryl Lancaster
- $15 materials per kit (see course description)
- Design Possibilities Galore — Make Them Work! with Sarah Saulson
- $50 materials
- Folding, Stamping, and Connecting Metals with Brenda Gregory
- $25 materials
- Knitting the Clamshell Cardigan with Rebecca Bowen
- $0 materials
- Pine Needle Basketry with Barbara Nelson
- $30 materials
- Playing with Ply with Amy Tyler
- $45 materials
- Resist Dye with Wendy Weiss
- $50 materials
- Shadow Weave in Polychrome with Sarah Fortin
- $7 materials
- Tapestry Weaving: The Next Steps with Joanne Hall
- $35 materials
- Woodturning with Dan Hoffman
- $25 materials; additional $25 if you would like to rent a lathe.
Stay & Play
$30. This option is for those who would like to stay onsite during Conference, but aren’t taking a 2.5-day Workshop. The registration fee covers your registration packet, swag bag, and admission to all activities other than classes.
$25 / night / site (not per person). In addition, each person staying in the RV must pay Lake Yale Baptist Center’s Facility Fee, described below. Meals are not included in the RV site rental fee. If staying in an RV, you can purchase meals in the cafeteria, as described below.
The motel-style rooms have either one king or two double beds. The motels are two stories. During registration, you may request the first floor and / or a handicap-accessible room.
- 4 Nights (Wed, Th, Fri, Sat), includes 10 meals starting with Thursday lunch
- $395 Single Occupancy
- $285 Double Occupancy
- 3 Nights (Th, Fri, Sat), includes 9 meals starting with Thursday dinner
- $320 Single Occupancy
- $235 Double Occupancy
- 2 Nights (Fri, Sat), includes 6 meals starting with Friday dinner
- $215 Single Occupancy
- $160 Double Occupancy
All onsite meals are served in a cafeteria at specific times. Breakfast 7:30 am – 8:30 am; Lunch 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm; Dinner 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm. Meals are not included for anyone staying in an RV or offsite, but you may choose to purchase meals. Some meals are included for those staying in an onsite motel, as indicated in the room description above. You may purchase additional meals, if desired. All attendees must make meal purchases in advance, as part of registration; it is not possible to purchase meals onsite during the conference.
- Breakfast: $8
- Lunch: $11
- Dinner: $15
Lake Yale Baptist Center charges a $12 daily facility fee. This fee runs from noon to noon. The fee is included in the cost of motel accommodations. Day trippers, anyone staying offsite, and anyone staying in an RV must pay this fee.