Registration opens on:
- November 1, for anyone who has paid their dues by October 1.
- December 1, for all other registrants
Registration closes on:
- February 25
The last day to cancel is February 25. There is a $30 cancellation fee, which will be retained from the amount paid when you registered.
Lake Yale Policies
The following policies are instituted by the venue.
- Lake Yale is an ALCOHOL and SMOKE-FREE campus.
- Lodging at the conference is in motel-style rooms in one and two-story buildings with either a King-size or two beds and a bath, TV and phone. You may request first floor. Handicap accessible rooms are available by reservation.
- Campsites are available for RVs. Campers and commuters may purchase cafeteria meals. (See registration form.)
- Cooking is allowed in RVs, but not in rooms. Pets are NOT permitted. WiFi is available in the meeting rooms and Fellowship Hall.
- Facility Fee – A fee of $12 per day is charged to all attendees at Lake Yale. It is included in the lodging fee for those staying in the hotels. If you are in an RV, staying off campus, commuting from home, or come just to shop and view the exhibits, you will be charged this fee separately.
- Food Service – Meals are served cafeteria style. Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be accommodated; please indicate when you register. Breakfast: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.; Lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.; Dinner: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.